Low Height with High Production
The 32-inch height of the Marvel Low Profile Crescent Ice Maker makes it the ideal option for installations of shorter stature, such as universal-design applications and remodels that have thick flooring to accommodate. You get the height you need without losing any ice production volume.
- Now produces up to 25 lbs of crescent ice per day
- Minimizes water usage, only 3 gallons average daily rate
- Daily ice production rate nearly 4x greater than standard household ice maker
- Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L
- Stores 25 lbs of crescent ice
- Removable ice bin for convenient access and easier cleaning
- No pump or drain required
- Field reversible door for added flexibility
- Low profile/ADA-compliant height allows for universal installation applications
- On/Off switch within quick reach at the front of the unit
- Four 1" leveling legs are independently adjustable for precise built-in installation
- Black toe kick adjustable up to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Up to 25 lbs of crescent ice Product Dimensions
14-7/8" W x 32" minimum H x 22-5/16" D (not including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.